Tuesday, February 8, 2011

HEATHER IS COMING! HEATHER IS COMING!

So my online partner in crime, HEYO, is coming to visit!  I AM SO EXCITED!!  We have never met in person but I feel like I've known her my whole life!

I initially met her on Facebook because she writes a pole dancing blog.  I friended her a little over a year ago and the rest, as they say, is history!  She is my head minion and designed my lolorashel logos.  She's silly and random like me.  Full of life.  Gorgeous.  And I think we are going to have a blast together!

Hopefully her travel plans will be finalized soon so we can start planning our fun!

https://sites.google.com/site/lolorashel/home/minions


1 comment:

  1. Hey!!! A blog about lil 'ol me?! How exciting!!! Hehe. I am SUPER excited as well! And everything you said here about me, I feel about you as well! You know, the GORGEOUS, the FULL OF LIFE, the SILLY, etc!!! You will be the 1st to know when my plans are concrete! Let the count down begin! "East Coast Meets West Coast"!

    ReplyDelete