Monday, March 28, 2011

Another day, another PoleSkivvies post!

Love you, PoleSkivvies!

http://poleskivvies.com/testimonials/

Testimonials

NEW!! Gemini Bra

Lori in her Gemini Bra by PoleSkivvies
Yesterday, I excitedly opened my PoleSkivvies package, knowing my new Gemini bra was inside. I know other ladies have talked about their size F breasts fitting, and I was hoping mine would fit too. I opened the package and my heart sank. There was no way my ginormous chest was fitting in this thing! I slowly and carefully pulled it over my head, fully expecting to hear the breaking of the threads. But I didn’t hear anything. It fit perfectly — and comfortably! I am 6 feet tall, 230 pounds. I wear either a 38J or 42DD/DDD (XXL in bras and shirts for the most part), depending on the brand of bra and how they ask you to measure yourself (I am 38 inches around at the band, and 48 inches around at the fullest part of my breast). So THANK YOU for providing a product that fits us in the Goddess realm!
Lori, California

2 comments:

  1. I think you look gorgeous! And I mean that in a totally un-creepy way. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Shelli!! :-) Totally not creeped out by that!! :-D

    ReplyDelete