Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Operation Lose the Lard Ass is in full effect

So I still haven't started at a new gym.  I have way overwhelmed myself with various projects the last couple of weeks.  And I'm still not stoked about my birthday next week.  But I think I will be able to start my Forma classes next week.  The plan is to hit up spin/cycle two to three times a week, their morning TRX class once a week and their morning yoga class once a week.  I have 20 classes so that will take about a month to use up.

I am no longer tracking my food -- just trying to make better choices and not eat right before bedtime.

On August 13, I weighed in at a hefty 245.2 pounds.  This morning, I was 241.8!  Down 3.4 pounds.

My "comfortable" healthy weight is 200 pounds (that puts my BMI right on the cusp of being okay...180 is really the best weight for me BMI-wise but I sure have to work HARD to maintain that weight).  I was 215 pounds when I met Rob a little over two years ago and around 220 when I started Twirly Girls a few months later.  So I have gained 25 pounds in the last two years.  Not good.  When I was at my highest weight (almost 350 pounds), I was gaining an average of 15 pounds per year.  I don't want to go back to that.

If I can lose even 2 pounds per week on average, I will be at my goal in 21 weeks.  I took a couple of years to put it on, so even if it takes a year to take it off, I really can't complain! 

2 comments:

  1. Hola chicka xxx Interested in an accountability partner? Skype 1 x month ? xx Let me know xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE that!!!!!! I need to pick up a web cam this weekend so I can set up a Skype account anyway! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete