Wednesday, December 21, 2011

It's the end of the world as we know it...

So the end of the world is coming up in six months or so.  The Mayan calendar ends May 20, 2012.  May 21?  I don't know.  I don't keep up with this stuff.  The end of the world is predicted all the time.  I'm sure the world will end someday but I don't think it will be in six months.  Maybe the Mayans just ran out of wall space and that's all they could fit? 

However...what IF the end of the world was in six months.  What would you do differently?  How would you live your life?  What's your bucket list?  Hey, I found my next excuse not to exercise or diet!

I am pondering this one as well... 

2 comments:

  1. The academically determined end of the Mayan Long Count Calendar is December 21, 2012. Though that has been called into question as there may be inaccuracies in the conversion of dates to the Gregorian Calendar.

    That said, I'm getting married and having a completely Victorian/Steampunk Spectacle of Doom Wedding and Masquerade Ball reception.

    I really don't have a bucket list. I have a things to do and see list that my Fiance and I use when we have a weekend free and say, "What do you want to do this weekend?" I completely believe in living in the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh damn...I didn't even get the month right? So we have a whole year before the world ends. lol I love your attitude! I'm glad you are living your life the right way!!

    ReplyDelete