Monday, December 12, 2011

It's naked day at my house

Pretty much every day is naked day at my house.  Although I seem to be somewhat overly self-conscious, I also seem to believe that my home is a safe zone and if I don't have to wear clothes, I don't.  If I could live in a wife beater and underwear, I would.  Poor Rob is constantly following me around the house and closing the blinds.  I just feel like we all have the same body parts...mine just might be bigger or squishier than yours.  Who cares if I'm naked?  If my neighbors don't like it, they shouldn't peep in my windows!





*Day 4 of 30 days of blogging*

4 comments:

  1. When I lived in Byron, Every day was naked day for me. I worked from home so I could be naked all day if I wanted! No neighbors close by? Why not! HA HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naked...let the skin breath....love it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaaay for skyclad!

    ReplyDelete