Friday, July 19, 2013

My contribution to UPA's Bringing Sexy Back week

If a picture is worth a thousand words, then a video must be worth a million.  

I guess not much needs to be said other than I am disappointed with how much pain my foot is causing me and how much it has affected my dancing and my body.  I did five takes in different outfits to different songs and literally couldn't force myself to publish one single video in it's entirety.  My dancing isn't as smooth and I can tell I'm in pain for most of the moves.  I'm exhausted all the time and I feel swollen and sluggish in general.  So I am very much looking forward to surgery on August 8th.  I will be off work for a month.  Full recovery should take three months.  It cannot get here quickly enough. 

Please watch my video here:  http://youtu.be/1HWTZq6mU5o




No comments:

Post a Comment