Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Where oh where have I gone?

It has been a couple of weeks since my last post.  I am now about five weeks post-op from my fascial release surgery (they cut the plantar fascia in my foot so it would no longer touch a bone spur on the bottom of my heel).  I am still in a moon boot (boo!).  Last weekend, I attended Pole Expo in Las Vegas (in the stupid moon boot -- yay!).  Yesterday, I returned to work (still in the stupid moon boot -- boo!).  Roz THE DIVA is AT Twirly Girls this week and I am sore and tired from returning to work so I can't really play (boo!!!).  I have been asked to be part of a really cool event being planned in Northern California for early 2014 (yay!).  I have a lot to say but have been extremely exhausted.  I still owe a blog post for the pole dancing bloggers blog hop for September as well.  It is all coming soon.  I promise!  In the meantime, keep twirling for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment