Thursday, February 6, 2014

What I will miss about San Francisco

Today was my last day commuting to San Francisco. While I will not miss commuting on BART, there are some things I will miss. 

Lunches with Yolanda

My friend Yolanda has worked in the city for years. I will miss our weekly lunches!


Yoga on the Labyrinth at Grace Cathedral 

You would think yoga in a cold stone building with 500 of your closest friends wouldn't be that awesome but it is. If you're ever in the city on a Tuesday night, check it out!




The View

A picture is worth a thousand words. 



Cupkates Truck

I have a cupcake obsession - yes. And Cupkates comes to Walnut Creek once a month!



Homeless Robert

He claims he "occurred" about 16 years ago with the ballpark (assume AT&T Park). He also believes he looks like Hugh Heffner. He makes me smile when I'm leaving work so I will miss him. Shout out to Manny, who would say hello to me every morning as well. 


The city was fun for awhile but I am very excited to start the next chapter of the lolorashel show!

No comments:

Post a Comment