Tuesday, December 16, 2014

The Circle of Life

Two weeks to the day after Sassy Grandma passed away, my niece, affectionately referred to as "Tsunami" was born (my other sister-in-law is pregnant and "Volcano" is due in February).  My sister-in-law went through a very difficult labor (maybe we should have re-thought that nickname), but after a mere 50 hours of hell, the payoff was worth it!

Meet Seneti, our little Ginger Tongan!




I know I haven't been blogging a lot lately.  I've been doing a lot of soul searching about what I want to do with my life, where I want to live in the future and how much time I should spend doing my adventures.  And I want to make sure I spend more time with my family.

How do you make time for everything?  Work?  Exercise?  Family?  Fun?  There are only so many  hours in the day but I just don't see everyone seeming to struggle with balance like I do.  

1 comment: