Monday, April 11, 2016

Chunky Girls On Stage Again - #effyourbeautystandards #thisbody

This weekend, three of the ladies from Chunky Girl Comics again took the stage in drag.  This time we performed to celebrate the birthday of our good friend, Sarah.  Not that we apparently need a reason to wear our underwear in public, but this truly was a special occasion.  Happy birthday, Sarah!  Hope you enjoyed all the T&A!

I feel like events such as these are important to show that all bodies are beautiful.  Each of us are shaped differently and have different assets, but we are all beautiful.  I also truly believe that the more that people see regular bodies out there wearing sexy clothing, the more normalized it becomes.  Then we no longer have to hear, "girl, you're brave for wearing that in public!"  I'm not brave.  This is what I look like and I'm not ashamed of it.  I was wearing more clothing than someone on a beach in a bikini would be wearing and I imagine you wouldn't tell a random skinny girl that she was brave for wearing so little.

#ThisBody was made to be sexy and so was yours!  #Effyourbeautystandards and show me your sexy photos!














No comments:

Post a Comment