Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Confessions on YouQueen!

I was recently invited to be part of a pole dancing blogger list on YouQueen.com.  I am honored to be included in this list of fabulous pole dancers!

Haven't heard of YouQueen?

There are thousands of websites out there designed for women. Frankly, most of them are boring, mainstream and full of advertisements.

YouQueen is not one of them.

We are dedicated to creating fresh, straightforward and unique advice for women that doesn’t just inform, but also teaches and excites you. We strive to help you grow in all aspects of life, from love and health to finding your life’s purpose, advancing your career and designing a better lifestyle.

I love their tagline:  Because even a Queen needs help sometimes.

When YouQueen asked me a few questions about myself and pole dancing, you knew I wasn't going to pass up the chance to use Amazeballs to describe myself, right?

You in 7 descriptive words?

Thoughtful, adventurous, ambitious, passionate, silly, joyful and (excuse me if this sounds crass) AMAZEBALLS!

Read the rest of the article here:  http://youqueen.com/life/fitness/13-best-pole-dance-bloggers-you-must-follow/

Thanks, YouQueen for including me in your list!

No comments:

Post a Comment