Monday, October 3, 2016

Dating Survey: Please Help!

Where are the quality prom dates?
Many of you have followed my online dating adventures over the last year or so.  I feel fairly lucky.  Although I have certainly run into some douchebags and have probably received more than my fair share of dick pics, my experiences haven't been horrific.  I have heard some pretty "interesting" stories from my friends though.  My friend Jade, also single, has been my dating consultant and partner-in-crime for most of this year.  After growing tired of the same 'ol, same 'ol in the dating world, we decided it was time to take action.  We are in the process of setting up a new dating service and we have created a survey so we can offer a service that people will actually be excited to use.  We are especially interested in hearing what makes men tick. 

So, even if you are in a relationship, if you have EVER tried online dating, please click the link below to take our survey, then share it with your friends. 

https://goo.gl/forms/XNbmIH162cfL9wFi2

Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment