Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Poletential's Air Show

On Saturday, I joined some of the Twirly Girls at Poletential's Air Show.  It was AMAZING.  They had some of their students perform.  Then they had performances by Jenyne Butterfly, Alethea Austin, Natasha Wang, Amber Richard and Rebecca Starr.  I videoed using my iPhone.  Apparently it malfunctioned and I didn't get some of the awesome performances.  However, Melody saved the day and is uploading her videos too!  

Natasha Wang is the recent winner of the USPDF competition.  She is so beautiful and sweet.  I had sent her a video of me doing her "toe slide" and she remembered me!  I was so excited to meet her.  I was also excited to meet Amber Richard.  She is tall like me (although thin and in MUCH better shape).  Still, we had chatted on Facebook about being a tall pole dancer.  She also remembered me and it was really cool to meet her in person.  

In addition to the pros, some of the students performed with aerial silks and a cube.  The cube girls were EFFING AWESOME!!!!!!!!  So strong and beautiful (and did it blindfolded).  Of course, that was one of the videos my phone didn't record properly.  :-(  I am still hoping to find someone else's video to share!!  

Here is my video of Jenyne Butterfly.  If you surf around my channel, you'll see the other videos I posted.


Amber Richard:

Melody's videos are on Facebook, so if you are interested in seeing them, add me and I'll send them along.  

Additional video I found on YouTube from the show:



Back row: Lori (me), Alethea Austin, Daisy, Jenyne Butterfly, Amber Richard, Gina, Yolanda.
Front row: Rita, Bel, Melody.

Thanks for a fun night, oh ladies du le pole (probably bad form, huh)!  You were all amazing!!!!!!!!!

Here's an amazing P.S.:  The cube trio performance.  Seriously, I got out of bed early for the first time in weeks to go to the gym because I WANT TO DO THIS!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the post and videos! Hope to see you again soon.

    Twirl, Christina (Poletential)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Christina! Thanks to Poletential for an amazing show!!! We had so much fun. :-)

    ReplyDelete