Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Sherice aka Coatcheckgirl: Celebrating Black History Month and Pole Dance

I wanna say the first pole dancer I saw on you tube, was Felix Cane back in 2007. I remember taking one of her photos and putting it on Myspace page, that I had at the time. Underneath her picture, I put: "one day I will master the pole."

In 2008, I took my first pole class at Flirty Girl Fitness. I loved it, but at the time I wasn't able to go again. February 28, 2010, I took a class again at Flirty Girl Fitness, now this time I was hooked. I went to the front desk and said I'm going to be late with my rent, please sign me up.

Almost two years later I'm still hooked. This is the only exercise that I continue to take. I love how I feel, and look. I will never stop...

Sherice aka Coatcheckgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment