Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

The Twelve Days of Christmas - Pole Style

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: a pole, all bright and shiny!

On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: two hooker heels and a pole, all bright and shiny!

On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: three days of pole camp, two hooker heels and a pole, all bright and shiny!

On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: four iTunes song credits, three days of pole camp, two hooker heels and a pole, all bright and shiny!

On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: FIVE Nadia pole ninja lessons! Four iTunes song credits, three days of pole camp, two hooker heels and a pole, all bright and shiny!

On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: six months of Vertical, five Nadia pole ninja lessons, four iTunes song credits, three days of pole camp, two hooker heels and a pole, all bright and shiny!


Thanks to Robert for being our Twirly Santa and to Liquidpulp
Photography for always taking amazing photos for the Twirly Girls!
On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: seven ounces of Mighty Grip, six months of Vertical, five Nadia pole ninja lessons, four iTunes song credits, three days of pole camp, two hooker heels and a pole, all bright and shiny!

On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: eight weeks of pole class, seven ounces of Mighty Grip, six months of Vertical, five Nadia pole ninja lessons, four iTunes song credits, three days of pole camp, two hooker heels and a pole, all bright and shiny!

On the ninth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: nine contortion classes, eight weeks of pole class, seven ounces of Mighty Grip, six months of Vertical, five Nadia pole ninja lessons, four iTunes song credits, three days of pole camp, two hooker heels and a pole, all bright and shiny!

On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: ten jars of iTac, nine contortion classes, eight weeks of pole class, seven ounces of Mighty Grip, six months of Vertical, five Nadia pole ninja lessons, four iTunes song credits, three days of pole camp, two hooker heels and a pole, all bright and shiny!

On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: eleven poling outfits, ten jars of iTac, nine contortion classes, eight weeks of pole class, seven ounces of Mighty Grip, six months of Vertical, five Nadia pole ninja lessons, four iTunes song credits, three days of pole camp, two hooker heels and a pole, all bright and shiny!

On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: twelve shiatsu massages, eleven poling outfits, ten jars of iTac, nine contortion classes, eight weeks of pole class, seven ounces of Mighty Grip, six months of Vertical, five Nadia pole ninja lessons, four iTunes song credits, three days of pole camp, two hooker heels...and A POLE, ALL BRIGHT AND SHINYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Happy Holidays!! Thank you to everyone who supports me and my blog!

1 comment:

  1. So cool and very funny..... your love is awesome! I'm gonna send this to my boyfriend!

    ReplyDelete