Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

Stockon-Con with Chunky Girl Comics

Yesterday, I was very excited to be formally introduced to a new family of amazing people:  Chunky Girl Comics!  Recently, I was cast as the live action version of Candy, one of the members of the Heavy Response Unit.  I joined the creators of the comic at Stockon-Con for some cosplay yesterday.  Cosplay is apparently nerd-speak for dressing up as a character and running around having the most fun you can possibly have! 

First off, Marisa, her husband, Jose, and their partner, Grant, are all such nice people.  Marisa and Jose's kids are adorable and sweet.  And one of my HRU besties, Sweet Pea (played by the gorgeous Violet Ruthless) was on hand to cinch me into the smokin' hot corset and go off on adventures with me throughout the event.  She was a lot of fun to hang with all day and I am really happy to have met her.  Her boyfriend was very sweet as well, patiently taking lots of photos for us all day.  I want to thank my friend, Lety, who came as Super Letitsia (Super Tits for short), for being my drag husband for the day, carrying bags, holding phones, taking hundreds of photos, and helping make the day even more fun (if that was even possible).  Also, thanks to my friends Vanessa and Toni, and Kristina and her clan for trekking all the way out to Stockton to say hello! 

I'm really excited to be part of a cause that is showing little girls that you don't have to be a size zero to be amazing.  I was happy to be rocking my thunder thighs for all to see.  There certainly didn't seem to be a shortage of people asking to take photos with us.  I'm sure it didn't hurt that I was at least 6'4" in those boots and was displaying my boobies proudly in that corset.



Below are some photos from the day.  I am looking forward to future adventures with Chunky Girl Comics! 








4 comments:

  1. Omg... You are so gorgeous and beautiful, I had to say this. I think a girl should look however she wants as long as it's healthy. You went out there and looked stunning! Greetings from a fellow geek and tall poler (a girl and almost 6' 2", without the heels)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so, so much!!! I'm always happy to meet a fellow tall girl!!! Where do you live??

      Delete
  2. You are incredibly cute and also hot!

    ReplyDelete